body { background-size: cover; }

7/1/16

Mansov Optimal Size Cell Phone Waterproof Pouch Case,

I have seen these floating around for a while now. I never thought I would need one. I mean whose using their phone around water all the time anyways, right? Well me. Lol. I take my phone to a hit relaxing bath, and worry I'll drop it in the water. I take my phone to the hot tub with me, and worry I'll drop it in the water. I take my phone swimming with me, and worry I'll get water on it or drop it. Oh and a shower yep, I'm also a shower user. As my hubby says, my phone is attached to me, literally. So i thought it was time to get on this trend with everyone else. I ordered a clear and black one. It also came with a lanyard. So I can wear it if needed. The plastic pouch is really high grade plastic. It zips close with double zippers. Then it has a locking mechanism at top for extra protection. The clear pouch is great, because you still get to use the touchscreen part of your phone and have access to most of the phones features. You can also pack a few smaller items some cash a card and still not worry about wetness. So first things first. I did a test run before putting my expensive phone in there. I used a dry paper towel. I put into a bowl of water and left sitting for about 40 minutes. I went back to get it and was really surprised. NO WATER LEAKS. The paper towel was as dry ad could be. This made me a happy gal. I was so excited to not have to worry about water damage. This is a very usable product for me. I can fit my phone, case and all in there but it's a tight fit. So I usually just take my case off and put it in that way it makes it much easier to get in and out. So for anyone who is always around water. This is a great product. Would also make a great gift. I'm thinking stocking suffers for my boys next year :)

Star Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆






I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review

For more information about this product or to purchase it, follow the link below
http://amzn.to/29iUTtg

No comments:

Post a Comment