body { background-size: cover; }

7/4/16

ANEWKODI 2.4Ghz Ergonomic Wireless Optical Vertical Mouse with USB Receiver

I'm a laptop gal. I love using it. But it's really not great for mouse use and it wreaks havoc on my wrist. I hadn't thought really about needing one because well I don't use my laptop ad much as I use to. That's all gonna change though come fall. This gal is going BACK to school. I'm so tickled. I'm so scared as well. So anything to make this easier will be great. This mouse is wireless. It connects to your laptop via USB. It's super easy. Pretty much and plug and play type situation. It was easy to hold in my hand. The design is new to me but I really liked it. After messing around online for about an hour I had no wrist pain that tenderness that normal comes with too much laptop use. The design make it easier on your wrist. The way that your wrist bends on a traditional mouse puts strain on it. It has 4 buttons, 2 on the side top and 2 on the bottom. They function just as a normal mouse does. This mouse does take a bit to get use to it but I found it pretty easy to use. The buttons is what takes time to get use to. Their placement is what I was referring to. This mouse will get lots of use for me when classes start. However this mouse would make an AWESOME gaming mouse. It would make a great mouse for either every day use or gaming.

Star Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆







I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review

For more information about this product or to purchase it, follow the link below:
http://amzn.to/29e96Xf

No comments:

Post a Comment