body { background-size: cover; }

7/24/16

Majestic Pure Sweet Almond Oil

I have wanted to try my own DYI sugar scrubs for a while. I don't feel like I know enough about essential oils and carrier oils. The whole process just intimidated me. But I'm a wild hair kinda gal so today I decided to give it a try and done some research. There are so many different DYI recipes. I wanted an easy one. One that I already had all ingredients on hand. Searching I come across this one at Wellness Momma http://wellnessmama.com/3628/sugar-scrub-recipe/ .



It was so easy to use. The directions were so easy as you can see. It took me literally 5 minuted to put it all together.



You can use different carrier oils but I chose the Majestic Pure Sweet Almond Oil. It was the newest oil, I had received. Almond Oil has so many great uses. I have wanted to try it for my facial eczema. The oil has vitamins and antioxidants. It can also be used on hair and nails. It can help your hair grow.



The scrub worked exactly as I wanted and needed it too. I was really impressed. I would add a littlw more sugar for a drier scrub. I like more exfoliating. I really enjoyed this sugar scrub. It doesn't sting or burn like a salt scrub does if you have a sore or open place on your face. The scrub smelled so good. I liked the Lavender scent so I added more.



These days you can buy these scrubs but why would you if they are tgis easy to make at home with ingredients you already had.

I received the Almond Oil at a discount t price for an ho EST and unbiased review

You can purchase the Almond Oil HERE [ http://amzn.to/2abG0YL]

No comments:

Post a Comment