body { background-size: cover; }

7/15/16

Clementine V-Neck Womens Tank Top

I have an obsession. This is my confession. ☺. I love tank tops. I have found myself getting more and more...and more. This one is so super soft and stretchy. Its made from Polyester and Viscosa. Its form fitting, so I'm not comfortable wearing out. That's my personal preference. I'd totally wear it out if I had more body confidence. I chose the Heather Gray color. It's such a pretty color. There were many colors to choose from. I use this shirt for primarily as a sleep lounge shirt. It's that comfortable. I washed it with like colors, cold wash and regular dry cycle. No issues with color fading or shrinking. The neckline is a little irregular but I didn't see that as a big problem.

My Star Confession: ☆☆☆☆




I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review

For more information about this product or to purchase it, follow the link below
http://amzn.to/29VHC8G

No comments:

Post a Comment