body { background-size: cover; }

7/12/16

TICTID® M9X Android TV Box

First off, I LOVE ANDROID BOXES. They are so much fun. We have 2 now. The kids love them. We love them. You can add or download any app them from the Google playstore. They usually come preloaded with Kodi, Netflix, ShowBox, and other media sites. They are great to have if you want to cut ties with the cable and dish providers. This came with the android box, power adapter, remote control, HDMI cord and instructions. It has WiFi connection. It runs off of 5.1 lollipop system. It was easy to set up and install. Basically a plug and play type deal. I plugged it up and powered it on. The home screen is very user friendly. You have options but not too many to overwhelm you. You can choose your own settings and again they are very user friendly oprions. Once connected to Wifi you can download your own app that you enjoy. The remote control has 2 options a click and move option and a mouse option. The remote is also very easy to use. It's the simplest remote I have seen yet on one of these boxes. I like that ease of set up on these and they are great for budget families like myself. My only con with this box is the remote needed to be up really close to work the box. This may have been a battery issue or a faulty remote. It definately would not stop me from purchasing.

My Confession Rating : ☆☆☆☆







I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review

For more information about this product or to purchase it, follow the link below http://amzn.to/29GKANz

No comments:

Post a Comment