body { background-size: cover; }

7/1/16

DBPOWER Electronic Pedicure Foot File



My feet are HORRIBLE during the summer months. No matter how much I lotion them up or use a small file they are still very rough feeling. I can feel the roughness on my bed sheets. It drives me nuts. I rub my feet together or my leg and again. CRAZY. I can't stand having though hard rough spots.  I have wanted an electronic foot file for a while now. I was so excited to be able to get this one. I honestly do LIKE this electronic pedicure file. It's like a mini massage and pedicure all "rolled" up in one. My feet feel AMAZING. The vibrations are like a mini massage to my tired aching feet. The file is easy to use. It can be powered by batteries or a wall charger. You turn the bottom to turn it on. The files are easy to change and clean. It comes with 2 extra files. The file itself is gentle and will not let you push too hard. It does slow down and stop if you do push too hard. It's also waterproof. It comes with a small cleaning brush and a bag for storage. 





STAR RATING: ****


**I did receive this item at a discount for my honest and unbiased review**

For more information on this product or to purchase it follow the link below:
http://amzn.to/29jWmzo


No comments:

Post a Comment