body { background-size: cover; }

7/1/16

OptiPlix Eyeglass Pouch with Belt Clip

Any lady glasses wearer can totally identify with me on this. My purse EATS my glasses. I can never find them. I always place them on top of my wallet, but somehow they end up buried mount the piles of who knows what. I was definately needing something to keep them in. They were getting scratches. So I got this case it's brown, faux leather and has a belt clip on the side. I keep it clipped to a pocket on thw I side of my purse. It's not a big hug hard case , it soft and easily stores so it doesn't take up a ton of space. It also comes in black. It's handy to have especially when I get my new glasses soon.

Star Rating: *





I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review

For more information about this product or to purchase it, follow the link below
http://amzn.to/295wEJb

No comments:

Post a Comment