body { background-size: cover; }

6/29/16

Organic Vaginal Health Moisturizer & Personal Lubricant

Once again this BEE FRIENDLY product line is by far some of the best all natural organic products I have ever used. I have never NEVER gotten a bad product yet. I was not surprised when I also loved this product.

WARNING : GUYS BE WARE...FEMALE TOPIC

So I am 34, and have a child. To say that I don't have issues would be a lie. Most women start to notice around their 30's a certain area becomes a bit drier than before. This is certain true around your monthly. Whatever feminine products you use you still prob get the dryness and itching. This helps tremendously with that. Now the actual product. Not gonna lie the cream doesn't smell the best in the cream. It's not a disgusting odor but it's not a sweet flower either. Then again who wants a who haw smelling like roses. So the cream had a light yellowish color to it. Once rubbed on it goes on clear. It leaves a moisturized softness to the skin applied to. I really like that it's organic and no worries about what chemicals are so close to my girly parts.








Star Rating : ☆☆☆☆☆

I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review

For more information about this product or to purchase it, follow the link below
http://amzn.to/294dGYl

No comments:

Post a Comment