body { background-size: cover; }

7/4/16

FlyingP Unisex Baby Kneepads

When my now 3 year old started to crawl, I always worried about her little knees. She was a chunky monkey so the weight on her knees against our hard floors made me a worried momma for sure. I would LOVE to have had these for her . They are the perfect answer to any parents with hard floor surfaces. The pads are stretchy. They have elastic on both ends. They have the foam pads on each knee surface part. There are 3 raised foam pieces for great knee support for the little one. I got these for my sweet nephew who is only 2 months old right now. Once he is able to use I'll update with cuteness over load. I did try these on my toddler but she's a larger toddler all though they fit she could easily wear them. She said ohh Mommy feel nice when I had her crawl lol. So these are technically toddler approved :) The material is kinda like socks so they are really soft. I think they may be cotton.

Star Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆









I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review

For more information about this product or to purchase it, follow the link below:
http://amzn.to/29mpWlJ

No comments:

Post a Comment