body { background-size: cover; }

7/25/16

Kaiya Angel Little Girl Ruffled Leggings

I am ALWAYS looking for clothes for Joleah. It's a mommy thing. We always look our mommy best with yoga pants and messy buns but our children look like a million bucks. She's no exception. 85% of the time her clothes are ON POINT. 100 of thw time I'm lucky if my hair was even combed before I messy bun it. So to me every littlw girl needs a cute pair of black leggins. It's like the toddler version of a little black dress. They go with EVERYTHING, Tshirts, Drss shirts, dresses, tunics, sneakers, flats, boots and sandals. I keep a few pair on hand for Jo at all times. These are her newest pair. The unique thing about them is the ruffled bottoms.


See cute huh? They are stretchy, 100 cotton. Soft not scratchy. They are from China so definately remeber to check size chart. Jojo wears a 5-6 in U.S. sizes and we ordered the 130. It's a bit long for her but most clothing is. We just pull them up a bit.


She loved them. She played Model to help show them off and had a blast.




See they are not only cute but fun. What girl doesn't love ruffles? Did I mention thwy have different colors? No? AHH yes .. It's true they have a few colors to choose from. If you want to check these out follow this link http://amzn.to/2adkFNG . Don't forget to check out the rest of the Kaiya Angel Store while there. She has some great clothes for a great price.

I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review

No comments:

Post a Comment