body { background-size: cover; }

7/7/16

Deik Essential Oil Diffuser

I am kinda new to the whole essential oils, oil diffuser trend. I have to say though that I really like it. The oils that you use in the oil diffuser have so many health properties. I have major sinus issues. I can run this or another. Yes I have 2 oil diffusers :) no shame in my game. Any who, I can run these and use some drops of whichever oil I choose and get sweet releif. My sinus passages open up and I smell the nice aroma. These also function as mini humidifiers. They help keep a little most ire in the dry air. Onto this little guy. The Deik oil diffuser can hold upto 200 milliliters. It comes with the power adapter, measuring cup and instruction manual. It has a light setting. When you turn it on, it consistently switches light colors. Red, blue , green, etc... It also has a mist timer setting. You can set it for 1,2,3 hours or continuous on. It's really simple to use and set. It's very pretty and stylish. I like the wooden look to it. My only thing I'm not incredibly crazy about is the top just comes off. You pick it straight up, BUT there are no grips or anything to grip to when picking it up. I can deal with that I just need to be care so I don't drop it or anything.

My Star Confession: ☆☆☆☆









I received this product at a discount for my honest and unbiased opinion

For more information about this product or to purchase it, follow the link below :
http://amzn.to/29rcRHx

No comments:

Post a Comment