body { background-size: cover; }

6/13/16

Argan Shampoo for Dry Damaged Hair

I have wavy hair. I wear it curly or straight. Both styles require alot of product and heat. Not to mention my hair is dyed, highlighted, etc. Needless to say it is fried and dried. My hair was in need of some serious repair. I have heard of the benefits of Argon for a while. I have tried a few products but none were standing up to the hype that I have heard so far.

It comes in a pump. I like that it's easy to dispense. It's clear and just the right consistency. You only need a small amount. I have just below shoulder length hair and used about a quarter size amount. Once applied and worked in well, I noticed that it lathers up nicely. It was alot of lather. I like that quality personally. It makes me feel like my hair is cleaner. It rinsed of easily as any normal shampoo would I noticed immediately after rinsing there was a softness to my hair already. I continued my normal hair routine. The next morning while fixing my hair I did notice a healthier look to it. It wasn't so coarse or dry. It was nice and manageable. I was surprised and impressed. I really can't find much to say wrong with the product. I didn't particular like the strong floral scent but that is personal preference.

Star Rating: 4 ☆☆☆☆





I purchased this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review

For more information about this product or to purchase it, follow this link http://amzn.to/1UeqEAT

No comments:

Post a Comment