body { background-size: cover; }

6/27/16

Eat Your Veggies Racerback Tank

I have always been a bit shy when it comes to tank tops. They show off parts of my body that I wasnt comfortable with. But I have recently discovered that I love my body and I can wear what I want :) . So my new favorite summer shirt is tank tops. I also am trying to diet. Key word TRY. While I have decided I LOVE my body, I want to be healthier for my family. So this new tank top I got is one of my favorites. The slogan "Eat Your Vegies Bitch" is AWESOME. I love this shirt. It's a nice little conversation starter. It's soft and has a little stretch too it. It's 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester. I got a size XL. It's fits but it's a little snug. I would have liked a size bigger if offered. I'd pay attention to the size chart when
ordering. It's a nice shirt, comfy to wear. I washed in the regular cold wash cycle with like colors of course. I dried it on regular heat with no shrinking issues. It's definately one of my favorite this summer to wear.

Start Rating : ☆☆☆☆





I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review

If you want more information about this product or to purchase it, follow the link below
http://amzn.to/2922PNg

2 comments:

  1. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject.
    Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply Tabishmeo. Thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete