body { background-size: cover; }

6/1/16

Ednae Lightweight Moisturizer

This moisturize smells great. It's not a real strong perfume smell. It goes on very easy and non greasy. Its not thick, it's as it says lightweight. It dries pretty fast so it can be used under your makeup. I noticed a big difference in my skin after only a few hours of applying. My face was so soft and smooth. My face has always been really dry and I have eczema. I like that it doesn't affect my eczema at all. No red rough patches to deal with. This moisturizer helps me to feel a bit more confident so that I can go out no ashamed of the dry red patches. It's a great product for anyone with skin issues like me.

* I did receive this product free for review for my honest and unbiased opinion.




You can purchase here: https://www.amazon.com/Retinol-Moisturizer-Vitamin-Effective-Wrinkle/dp/B00HNXPBGK/ref=cm_rdp_product

No comments:

Post a Comment