body { background-size: cover; }

6/10/16

Detangling Hair Brush

This bamboo hair brush is perfect for my curly hair. After washing the beast it's hard to tame it without literally pulling all my hair out. Most detangling brushes just got tangled. I have used so many different ones I started to beleive detangling was a myth. I went about my normal routine. Started brushing from bottom to top and had my beast tamed in just a few strokes. I was literally wowed by how easy this brush went through my hair. It was pretty much effortless. The brush is wide with a long handle. It's easy to hold and with the longer handle you can reach the back of your hair easier. The bristles are not so hard that they hurt your head. This brush just replaced a bunch of brushes I had laying around. Out with the old and in with the new. This is definately a 5 star product review.

☆☆☆☆☆






If interesting in more information in this product or to purchase follow this link : http://amzn.to/1VR5qvn

I received this product at a discount price for and honest and unbiased review

No comments:

Post a Comment