body { background-size: cover; }

6/15/16

Angelbubbles Spoon Rest Holder


 I am always fumbling around for something to set my cooking utensil on. My usual fat chef guy is always dirty from using it the previous night. This nice little set comes in so handy. I don't have to fumble to find something clean or use a paper towel that always sticks to my utensil. With these I just grab one and set it. They are silicone so I don't have to worry about anything sticking to my utensil.There are 5 to this set, so there are plenty to be use in between dish loads. They are all different vibrant colors. They are very strong and holds up to high heat very very well. They can be stored anywhere do to their flexibility.  I washed them in the dishwasher with no issues.  They fared well with high temperatures and strong water jets. I really like the convenience of having multiple ones to use if needed.

Star Rating : ☆☆☆☆☆







**I received this product at a discount in exchanged for an honest and unbiased review**

For more information on this product or to purchase follow this link : http://amzn.to/1Or8yfQ









No comments:

Post a Comment