body { background-size: cover; }

6/28/16

LED Pink White Purple Balloons

My little girls 3rd birthday party is coming soon. I really wanted something different for her this year. But of course I also wanted it to be girly. These LED balloons were perfect. I have never used this kind before so I was excited to try them out. Each one has a small LED light inside that's only activated by pulling the clear plastic strip out. The clear strip is placed in between 2 of the 3 small batteries to keep the light from coming on. Once pulled, the light pulses on/off. The balloons come in 3 different colors pink, purple, and white. They are large unsure exact size but much bigger than the nine inch ones. They are great to use at night time or in darker places. The daytime the light doesn't show through as much but you can still tell it's got a light in it. The latex is durable and none ripped, busted, or popped during inflation.

Star Rating : ☆☆☆☆☆











I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review

For more information about this product or to purchase it, follow the link below :
http://amzn.to/291zxPZ

No comments:

Post a Comment