body { background-size: cover; }

6/24/16

Compact Sewing Kit

I love to sew. Have a nice sewing machine and sewing kit. But unfortunately it's all put up and away in the storage closet. I rarely have time for sewing anymore. When someone has a need for a button or a small whole needs sewing it's a pain to get it all out. That is the main reason I wanted this kit. It's small, compact, and perfect for our families small needs. This thing is AWESOME. It fits just right in my purse so I can easily take it on the go with me. It had everything you could possible need for any small sewing task or emergency. It has scissors, buttons, seam ripper, safety pins, needles, needle threader, pins, thimble, 13 different colored threads, and a measuring tape that measures up to 60 inches. It's all neatly packed away in thw nice zippered case. It also has a cute trendy logo on the sewing kit. With all those things you can see why this is such a great kit to keep with you. My family was on its way dinner when we noticed hubs had a whole in his underarm portion of his shirt. Having my kit with me it was an easy fix. Having 2 teen boys and a toddler there are always buttons to fix or whole that need mending. This has quickly become one of my essential must have with me items. I'm super pleased with this kit and really haven't found by thing wrong with it. All of the many items seems to be good quality and sturdy.

Star Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆






I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review

If you want more information about this product or to purchase it, follow the link below:
http://amzn.to/28SZZtA

No comments:

Post a Comment