body { background-size: cover; }

6/25/16

In-Ear Earbuds Earphones Headset

These are a great quality pair of ear phones. They have such a great sound quality. Super clear and precise, no noise interference. I have 3 dogs and didn't hear them barking at someone knocking, my husband had to get my attention, so yeah GREAT NOISE CANCELING. I like that they have their own case, it's strong and sturdy so it wont damage the ear buds in my purse. The ear buds came with extra bud covers and sizes, a clip for the wires and a pair of over the ear holders. I like that you can have the option to wear them either way. The wires are not these cheap flimsy ones. They are super sturdy and woven. With me having a 2 yr old asking to "listen" then pulling, this is gonna be a great pair to withstand her little hands.The ONLY thing I didn't like was there were no English instructions. It's ear buds, I know how to work them. HOWEVER, there is also a hands free option with volume control and phone button. I'd like to have seen some instructions on how to operate that feature correctly.  I highly recommend these and will definitely purchase another set for the hubby.

Star Rating: ☆☆☆☆







*I received this item at a discount for my HONEST and UNBIASED review*

For more information or to purchase this item follow the link below:
http://amzn.to/28VElpD

No comments:

Post a Comment