body { background-size: cover; }

8/10/16

AglLux Ergonomic Memory Foam Lower Back Pillow

I have horrible neck and should pain. It causes nasty tension headaches that usually then trigger migraines. Yuck right. I couldn't figure out what the cause was. We thought TMJ. That turned out to not be the case. Then we moved onto thinking it's our bed causing my pain . $700 later a new mattress and guess what ? No releif. Still having tension migraines. I was up to taking medicine daily sometimes twice a day. I did the daith piercing and it really did health TREMENDOUSLY. That's another blog post at another time. I was still suffering though from neck and should pain. I had finally through lots of research figured it out. I have slumped shoulders. Horrible posture causes major issues.

To help relieve the pain I got this ( Memory Foam Back Pillow) . It's really nice. I have noticed it has alleviated alot of my pain. It is designed to curve your spine and provide back support. It will help promote healthy posture.

The pillow is made of memory foam so it will contort to your body. It has a mesh cover so it's airy and doesn't sweat. It has a strap to attach to the chair. It also comes with a handle to carry when needed.

It will most chairs and the strap is adjustable . The cover can be zipped off and washed for easy clean up.

Anyone suffering from poor posture should definately check this product out.


I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review

No comments:

Post a Comment