body { background-size: cover; }

7/20/16

Kaiya Angel Little Girls Floral Shorts Set

This has to be one of the most adorable outfits ever. I'm so glad my little tomboy has decided to be girly. I love shopping for her. She's so much fun. She has such a distinct little style. This outfit fits perfectly with her style. It's very soft and stretchy. The colors of the floral print are bright and vibrant. The pockets on the pants are big which she really likes. It's roomy enough for her barbies or cars (yeah she's still a little tomboy ISH ) . The pants were a little long but they could be easily rolled up to make a cute pair of ankle pants or capris. The sizing is pretty decent. JoJo usually wears a 5/6 in U.S. sizes and I got her a 130 (5-6) in this store. I loved the way the outfit just looks on her. She usually doesn't like to do the whole model for mommy thing. She had so much fun with this one though.






You can purchase this outfit at the following link http://amzn.to/29V6wr1


My STAR Confession : ☆☆☆☆☆

I received this product at a discount for an honest and unbiased review

No comments:

Post a Comment